- My goosey husband, Greg
- Our cute puppy, Boo
- Parental units
- Siblings and extended family
- Nice place to live
- Realizing the freedom I have in making my own choices
- The joy I receive when I make a choice on my own
- Education, learning, and books
- New ideas that challenge previous held beliefs
- Good conversation
- The ability to truly experience life to its fullest in all aspects!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
My husband and I were talking earlier today about what we are thankful for. He made a really good point about thankfulness. Traditionally, people are thankful to someone for something. I am not thankful to any person or diety, but to myself. I am the one who has made the choices that brought me to this place in life. So, I am thankful that I found the courage within myself to make the right choices for myself, even if they were difficult at first. So, I wanted to put that thought out there first. With that said, here are more things I am thankful for.