Monday, February 18, 2008

Belief-o-matic

Every couple months for the past two years I try to take this online quiz at http://www.beliefnet.com/ .
It is called the Belief-o-matic. It is really just for a little bit of fun, but you basically answer questions and it tells you which religion or belief system matches what you believe. Try it sometime. It is fun and thought-provoking. Here is a link of my results which shows that I am a 100% secular humanist which is pretty accurate. Sometimes it is just shocking to see how far I really have come in the past two years. My brother showed me this quiz thing two years ago. When I took the quiz then, I was 100% protestant christian. And look at me now! The transformation is incredible really. Life is so good and I am happy!

My Results

Take the Quiz yourself

No comments: