Sunday, January 6, 2008

D&D

Well, Greg, you did it. You got me into D&D. Looking back at the years we have been together, I would have never thought this day will come. But, alas it has come today.

Yes, we had some friends over today to play a rousing round of D&D. I got a jumpstart course in lots of interesting aspects of D&D including character generation, gear, weapons, roleplaying, and even got to see a little bit of combat. Fun times! There is a lot to remember and keep track of, but overall a fun experience. I think I am going to really enjoy the whole rolepaying aspect of it the most. It is really quite exciting. And seriously, if people think that this game has some kind of affect on eternal soul residence after death, I think they need to get out a little more. Living life is about experiencing the variations and this just happens to be an exciting one for me. I'm sure some people don't really care about playing games and pretending, but I think it is fun! And dammit, if I think it is fun, I'm gonna do it no matter what anyone or anything tells me.

Well, there you go. I'm sure the addiction will soon set in as with many other things I have been introduced to. There is just so much to life and I love every part!

No comments: