Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Life is Beautiful!

Damn! Have you ever taken a moment just to take in all the wonder of the world? It is amazing, beyond words even. Every adjective that I think of does not do it justice. Life is so beautiful, precious, and wonderful. Sometimes we get to busy making plans for our futures and caring about stupid things that don't really matter that we forget to look and see what is right in front of us. This! What I have right now at this moment in life is so AWESOME! I don't have to have goals to improve or get better for me to be happy. I am happy right now where I am and that is a wonderful feeling. People get so wrapped up in self-improvement that they don't see how great things are right now. It is funny how it works that way. Just be content right now right here.



I'm also linking this video by Sixx AM Life is Beautiful because it really captures the frality, wonder, and beauty of simply bein alive.

No comments: