Thursday, October 25, 2007

I am America (and so can you!)

I finished today "The God Delusion." An overall incredible read. One of the best books I have read in a long time. It also had the perfect ending that was both encouraging and inspriring to explore and experience the wonderful world that we are a part of.

I picked up "I am America (and so can you!)" by Stephen Colbert, host of Comedy Central's Colbert Report, one of my favorite tv shows. I still can't decide if Stephen really holds these ridiculous beliefs, or if he is having a really fun time pretending he does in overlly convincing ways. I wonder if he is simply portraying these crazy beliefs so people can see the silliness of the whole system. But, I'm still not sure about that. Well this book is definately a lighter read than the previous book, but entertaining and educational nontheless.

No comments: