Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Start of Something

I decided to create this blog specifically dedicated to my personal journey through life. I want this blog to capture personal thoughts, feelings, and ideas about life, relationships, culture, history, or anything else that I stumble upon that has an impact on me in some deep way. But, I don't want this blog to be a burden; something that I have to add to everyday or week or whatever. I just want ideas to flow naturally. I will also be linking a couple of previous writings that capture earlier ideas I had about issues. I think it is important to include these because it shows the progression of ideas and personal changes. So, the next couple of posts were originally posted in my other blog that you can find at: http://mrsgalbreath.blogspot.com/

No comments: